Time Commitment: 10-20 hours per week during business hours and/or Saturdays
Benefits: Interns receive a 25% discount on artwork, art business education, college credit, and 10% commission on sales you help close.
Reports To: Gallery Intern is supervised by and reports to the Exhibition Director and Creative Director.
Learning Opportunities: Canvas stretching, framing, hanging, event preparation, graphic design, marketing, and the business of being an artist.
We are searching for 2-3 hardworking students or art lovers to join Galleryna19 for the Summer! Marketing, Business, Art, and Graphic Design majors preferred. Learn how to run at art gallery and receive college credit and commission on sales.
Assist the Exhibition Director in monthly exhibitions including:
- Preparation of gallery space
- Unpacking and installation of artwork
- Adjusting lighting
- Labels, artist cards, price lists
- Dismantling, packing, return shipping
- Other duties as assigned
Responsibilities for Artist relations including:
- Ensure artist contracts received
- Upkeep and organization of artist files
- Grow/maintain current mailing list
- Research new ways to engage buyers
- Event, artist, and artwork photos
- Assist in social media outreach
For more information CLICK HERE.